Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got visited by the "frog" last night! UGH!



Sorry it's so dark...seriously need to consider taking a photography course! LOL

The upper left hand square has that nice plaid pattern in it...well, I used the wrong color in the now yellow squares! OOPS! Had to rip it all out and use the right color! The symbols on this chart are all so similar--some of them are the same symbol just a different color. Anyway, mixed my \ up with /. *sigh* But, now things are back in order and all is well!

I would also like to apologize to Amber...I didn't list you when I listed my blog readers. Thanks for reading! LOL So, that makes 4 people that read this! HA HA HA!

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

Oh I just hate when you get that Dimensions are dreadful for doing the same symbol with different colours and sometimes its so hard to tell between the green and the blue.