Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lots of new things to share!

First thing--I took the Lizzie*Kate picture and made it into...well, something! LOL. I don't know what I will do with it, but it's cute like this. I am going to add some yo-yo flowers in the corners and some leaves. I'll decide later what it is! LOL


This is a needlecase that I made from a pattern I found at Cinderberry Stitches

I really thought that this was a cute pattern. Of course, I veered from the pattern a little bit...the cover is supposed to have some embroidery on it, NOT yo-yo flowers. LOL Oh well, I like it! :)

Cover:


Inside: The blue strip is some felt for placing needles in, there is a pocket at the bottom of it.


Back:



Here is an update on the quilt picture:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your projects are looking very nice. I love the quilt picture.

Stitchabilities said...

Thanks for the advice about the detergent,I will give it a try .
Oh I like the L*K design ,I haven't seen them yo yo flowers before,they are cute. and I do like the quilt squares
Hugs Rachael