This is the picture that I had waiting...it was kitted up and ready to go--now, it's on the go! LOL I think I am going to enjoy this one! There is a TON of backstitching though!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Okay, here are those other pictures...a little late!
So, I didn't get to the pictures as fast as I would have liked...but here is an updated picture on Family Tree:
.JPG)
This is the picture that I had waiting...it was kitted up and ready to go--now, it's on the go! LOL I think I am going to enjoy this one! There is a TON of backstitching though!
This is the picture that I had waiting...it was kitted up and ready to go--now, it's on the go! LOL I think I am going to enjoy this one! There is a TON of backstitching though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your family tree is moving along nicely. Good work.
God bless.
Post a Comment