Thursday, August 14, 2008

A ticker at the top!

You will notice that I have added a ticker at the top of my blog. That is the countdown for the yo-yo's that I have to make for a twin size blanket. Not too many, just 6,336! LOL Under the ticker it says scrapbook ticker...well, it's the only ticker that I could find that would let me do a countdown the way that I wanted to! So, watch me sew these yo-yo's as fast as my fingers can fly! LOL LOL

A picture of my 901 completed yo-yo's will have to wait. Blogger won't let me upload the photo right now! LOL

Check back for another bad photo by me!

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

Lol well I was just going to say - can we have a picture - when I read the last bit. I am not quite sure what all these yo-yo's are and how you are going to make them into a blanket. I will wait till you can take a pic then I may learn something new.