I won awards from the county fair! LOL
.jpg)
(apologies again on the bad photography...perhaps a disclaimer on the side of my blog would help? LOL)
I won on my picture called Backyard Beauty--It took a first. My Santa cross stitch won a second place. My tatted doily took a first! I am so proud! They are all labeled as Prize Winner...so you can click on the label link at the bottom of the page and it will show them to you!
Currently, I haven't been working on cross stitching...I have been making a yo-yo quilt. I have made 300 something 1" yo-yo's. It's fun! No pics yet...I will post some another day! LOL One horrible picture in this post is plenty!
Enjoy your evening!

3 comments:
Congratulations on your award winning!!
Congratulations that is excellent to get three certificates.
Congratulations on your three wins. You do beautiful work.
God bless.
Post a Comment