Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yo-yo pictures...

And a better (I hope) explanation of them for Helen! LOL

Okay, this is the only picture I can get to load today. Blogger is not letting me load the other one.



These are about 1 inch in diameter and they will be sewn side by side like the picture above. Once they are sewn together, it can be used! LOL There is no backing on it or batting in it. It is just these circles side by side. I am making a twin size blanket, which means I need to make 6336 of them...not many, huh? LOL LOL

2 comments:

Amber said...

I've been waiting on the picture to figure out what in the world you've been talking about with these yoyo's. Honestly, I'm not feeing any better informed. Hmmm ... hurry up and get these yoyo's done so I can catch a glimpse of the finished project!!!

:)

Kristen and Tony said...

my husbands great grandmother made a yo-yo quilt and it is so pretty!